Friday, August 22, 2008

What Do Spongebob's Nuts Look Like?

I must admit, I almost didn't answer this one.

It wasn't just that I was a little afraid of the person who might be seeking such information, though that was certainly a factor.

Mostly, though, I was just afraid that I'd...you know...find out the answer.

I've never really thought of Spongebob that way.

I couldn't bring myself to look.

Fortunately, I have an unofficial research assistant in the form of humor writer Barb Cooper. Barb's married, so she wasn't afraid to look.

She got right back to me with good news: He doesn't have any.

I'm not 100% confident, though. After all, THIS sponge doesn't have eyes, either. Or arms. Or feet. Or a nose. I guess anything is possible.


Wondering what the heck this is all about? Visit What's This Blog All About, Anyway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think it's looks very fine,i navigated this blog so easy and cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think it's looks very fine,i navigated this blog so easy and cool.

Anonymous said...

well my kid love spongebob

Glen said...

Hello, I’m not sure I have any theories on the working parts of a cartoon sponge, though I’ve seen his eyes come out on stalks and his tie curl up at the sight of a beautiful lady squid so something must be taking charge of things from his brain?

I really just wanted to be the first person to comment on this post who had actually read it, and who isn’t called ‘shop here please!’

I’ve just spent quite a while reading the posts on this site which is a relief because so often you find yourself skim reading your way through a load of bunk looking for something positive to comment about. It took me a while to figure out how these questions were being asked. When I finally worked it out I laughed, I love the concept. People are so random; they never fail to amaze me.

The difference in quality between those of us who enjoy writing, and those of you who also enjoy it, but can also actually write well is all too apparent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...