Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Size Doggie Door Do I Need for a German Shepherd?

It turns out you have to measure him.

Here is some advice on how to determine what size doggie door you need: Measuring Your Pet.

You might think that measuring your pet for a doggie door would be pretty straightforward, but it turns out that apparently you don't actually need an opening as big as your dog. That's good news, too, because my first thought when I read this question was that any doggie door that was cut to fit a German Shepherd would also fit a small to average burglar quite nicely.


Wondering what the heck this is all about? Visit What's This Blog All About, Anyway?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Okay so you are pretty witty, is that just natural for you? lol
Oh gosh that was another one of those questions wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think that is so good news for you but I think it may be possible better for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...